Natural Vitamin E in Foods and Beverages Expected to Experience Fastest Growth (4.7% CAGR), Reaching 4,000 Metric Tons by 2026
DUBLIN, October 13, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Naturally Sourced Vitamin E (Tocopherols and Tocotrienols) – A Global Market Overview” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
While most areas of application of natural vitamin E have shown positive growth during the COVID-19 pandemic, such as animal feed, dietary supplements, food and drink globally, cosmetics and personal care experienced a negative impact in 2020 compared to 2019.
The natural vitamin E in food and beverage market grew slightly slower in 2019-2019, but the industry is expected to register the fastest growth with a CAGR of 4.7% in terms of volumes to be achieved 4k metric tons by 2026.
Research results and coverage
- The global naturally sourced vitamin E market is analyzed in this report on the basis of major product types and major end-use sectors.
- The study exclusively analyzes the market size of each type of product and the vitamin E end-use sectors by a large geographic region.
- Analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global natural vitamin E market
- Analysis of market drivers, constraints and opportunities
- Key business trends focused on product innovations / developments, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other recent industry developments
- Large profiled companies – 43
- Industry guide includes contact details for 217 companies
The report analyzes the market for the following main types of natural vitamin E products:
The natural vitamin E end-use sectors analyzed are:
- Animal feed
- Food supplements
- Food and drinks
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Other sectors
The report reviews, analyzes and projects the global natural vitamin E market for the period 2017-2026 in terms of volumes in metric tons and market value in US dollars and the projected compound annual growth rates (CAGR) of 2020 to 2026 with particular emphasis on the year-on-year growth analysis for 2019-2020
Main topics covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. REGULATION RESPECTING DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND INGREDIENTS
- Regulations for Food Supplements and Ingredients According to the United States Food and Drug Administration
- FDA changes Nutrition Facts label on food packaging
- European Union: Traceability and labeling of GMOs
3. INDUSTRY LANDSCAPE
- Global Vitamin E Production Capabilities
- Manufacturers of natural vitamin E tocopherols
4. MAIN TRENDS IN TRADE
- One Rock Capital Partners acquires BASF Kankakee, Illinois Natural vitamin E plant
- Antares Introduces Pharmaceutical and Food Grade Non-GMO Sunflower TPGS
- Sime Darby Oils and Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia have collaborated on tocotrienols for the treatment of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Researchers at IIT Madras designed vitamin E-producing sunflower plant cells
- American River nutrition and Beijing Ginkgo group locked in patent infringement battle
- Designs for Health’s new vitamin E product Tocotrienol unveiled
- Advanced Organic Materials plans to establish a manufacturing facility in Spain
- BTSA inaugurates a new United States-Branch
- Launch of the ingredient Tocotrienol Vitamin E by ExcelVite
- Vitae Naturals Vitasterol line completes REACH registration process
- Advanced Organic Materials has obtained FSSC 22000 certification
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- General Overview of Natural Vitamin E Market by Geographic Region
- Global Natural Vitamin E Tocopherols Market Overview By Geographic Region
- Major Manufacturers and Suppliers of Vitamin E
- Top Companies in Vitamin E End-Use Industries
- Advanced Organic Materials SA
- American River nutrition, Inc.
- Antares Health Products, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Beijing Gingko Group
- BTSA Biotecnologias Aplicadas Sl
- Cargill, Inc.
- Carotino Sdn. Bhd.
- COFCO Tech Bioengineering (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
- DSM nutritional products (Royal DSM NV)
- DSM Nutritional Products, LLC
- ECA Health Inc.
- ExcelVite Sdn. Bhd.
- Fairchem Organics Limited
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd.
- Fujian Glanny Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Conat Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Xixin Vitamin Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yuehong Bio-Tec Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Aturex Co., Ltd.
- Kensing, LLC.
- KLK Oleo (Davos Life Sciences)
- Matrix Fine Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi-Chemical Foods Corporation
- Musim Mas Group
- Ningbo Dahongying Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Oryza Oil & Fat Chemical Co., Ltd.
- PMC Isochem
- Recordati Rare Diseases SARL
- Vitamin Riken Co., Ltd.
- Shandong New Element Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Sime Darby Oils Nutrition
- SOP Nutraceuticals Sdn. Bhd.
- Supervitamins Sdn. Bhd.
- Tama Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Vance Group Ltd.
- Vitablend Nederland BV
- Vitae Naturals (Vitae Caps, SA)
- Vita-Solar Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Wilmar Nutrition (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Xi’an Healthful Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (HSF)
- Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Worldbestve Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ivuhah
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Comments are closed.